Invite the Chatbot when all the agents are offline using Triggers
What to do when your agents are offline?
When all the agents are offline or when you are out of the Operating Hours, you can have an unlimited amount of free Tiledesk chatbots that will interact with your customers while waiting for an agent to go online thanks to our Triggers.
Configure the Triggers following these steps to invite a Chatbot into the conversation with your customer:
- Add a ChatBot and activate it
- Modify the Invite Bot trigger rule as follow:
Go to Settings > Triggers > System trigger and click on the edit button of the Invite Bot trigger
Add the condition Number of available agents equals to 0 and click Save
- Modify the Online Welcome Greeting trigger rule deleting the “Department has bot” condition using the delete button and click Save
After that you will see something like this:
- Make the same change (deleting the Department has bot condition) for Offline Welcome Greeting trigger and Office Closed Notice trigger
- Test it. You'll see something like this: